Wednesday 18 April 2007

Given up with this bloody thing

I'm livid. I've written my blog twice and uploaded 10 photos, and then it decides it's got an error and I've lost the lot. I am bloody livid. I love wasting my time, I really do, Ive been trying to do this since 6.30

I've got better things to do now, so will have to try again tomorrow night. I am not pissing around anymore. I've taken loads of good photos today. It's about time stupid effing blogger sorted itself out so that it can actually work during peak times, and not crash and lose all your stuff. Boy am I mad.

3 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

lol, sorry Jan, I'm here laughing my head off. You sound just like me. Hope you get it worked out.

Jan said...

It's not funny! I get so mad with this thing when it doesn't go right, my pc crashed too and I started slapping the keyboard about! One of these days I will regret my bad temper...

nicola said...

ah pc abuse.......will have to call the pc police,..