....well I'm not going to make a habit of it again, but just to let everyone know I am still alive, am fine, (well most of the time) and a very brief update I suppose of my exciting life since the last time on here.
Well I can't begin to remember all that's happened in just over a month, but I suppose things of note are :-
(1) I am still seeing Alan,
(2) Went to see my mum for a very long overdue visit, only could manage 4 days though
(3) All the work at last finished in the bungalow, central heating is bloody great
(4) I've been doing the farm for 11 days now, have 21 left, no problems so far, have "lived in" last weekend and the weekend before, with Alan. Don't fancy doing it on my own up there though
(5) Still feeding hedgehogs, not sure how many coming now though, but there is one living in my box in the garden, a large, unmarked one.
(6) All my dear little Robins long since disappeared, the last sighting was the last day I blogged here, with little Frank, I think it was a farewell song. All three went the same day, can't get my head round it. There are three others here, none are tame, they must've reclaimed the territory and my little ones had to move on. Very sad about that.
(7)Lost interest in the internet really, hence my lack of blogging, I often only switch on for half an hour or so to do my quizzes. Maybe with winter coming along I will have more time/inclination not sure, shame really I know, but just seem to have other things to do all the time. I've not used my camera in weeks either, but did take a couple of pics up the farm the other day with my Nokia, so will end now with those.
Fantastic sunset at the farm on Thursday evening, taken at 18.40 pm
Biggley keeping my car battery warm for me