Wednesday 9 April 2008

Today

Pat and Ben came today which made a lovely change, had loads to talk about as we haven't seen each other for a while, and played some cds and my Michael Bolton dvd, wow that guy is fantastic. So glad I discovered him again after all these years. Can't believe it, he is 55 years old, and still drop dead gorgeous! I just love his voice.

Anyway, we decided to take the dogs to the park, just got in the car and we had a hailstone storm! Carried on anyway, and got there and it was fine, nice walk round the park.

Dropped Pat off to pick her car up from the garage, and then decided to shoot up to see Kate and the lambs. I didn't think Emma would want to walk again, but bless her she plodded up the lane, trailing behind of course, but as the dogs had been out with Kate all day around the farm, we only walked a short way.

I fed little Daisy and Frank (who is her brother) and then had a coffee and a chat with Kate, got home not long ago now, so had another nice day today.

Looking forward now to watching Man U on Sky tonight. I'm glad I am quite back into football again, I sort of lost interest but now I'm paying a small fortune to Sky for the Sports package, I need to get my money's worth!

No comments: