Sunday 10 February 2008

Lloyds TSB advert

I just had to find this advert and post it. I love it, makes me smile every time I see it. The little dog with the crash helmet on, and the way it looks at the girl and smiles, so reminds me of Emma. I used to have another Cav called Amy, and she used to love riding on my motorbike with me, only across the fields, not on the road though lol, and she didn't wear a helmet either! She used to sit on the tank, with her ears flying, it was brilliant, wish I had a photo of her, the nearest I've got is with her and our other dog Jerry sitting on one of the bikes in the front garden. Found it on another website I'd forgotten about - ratemypuppy.com :)



2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Awww, what sweet dogs. Cute ad as well.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful jolly memory!