Monday 5 May 2008

It's all go....!

For the first time in years I've actually had some great stuff to do this Bank Holiday weekend. And the weather has been brilliant. What more could you ask?

Yesterday, I met up with my old best pal Lesley who was up from my part of the world, staying in the Brecon Beacon area with some friends of hers. We met up at Sennybridge but there wasn't a lot to do there, so I'd noticed that Dan yr Ogof caves were only 10 miles away (I've been twice before) So we jumped in my car and set off. Sat outside and had a lovely lunch of yummy tuna bagettes and salad. We didn't go in the caves, but had a look round the park where the animals are. You have to pay now to actually go right in now, and we couldn't take Emma, and would have been too hot to leave her in the car really, so just walked around the outside. We chatted as if we'd only seen each other last week, instead of about 18 months or more since, and we've known each other for 31 years we worked out! How scary. Had tea in the services cafe at Sennybridge before going in our separate directions about 4.30. Had a great day.

Anyhow a few pics from yesterday, but I've also re-done some that I took when I last went there 2 years ago, incase anyone didn't see them before. Looks like same birds and animals!































1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Lovely to hear that you had a good time with your friend. Pictures are great.