Cant' be bothered to blog other stuff at the moment so thought I may as well do this.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? - Artificial, I bought it last year, white fibre optic job
3. When do you put up the tree? - I did it today, because I had to get something else out of the loft, so grabbed that at the same time
4. When do you take the tree down? - Usually New Year's Day, to me, Christmas is well and truly over by then, and I'm not superstitious!
5. Do you like eggnog? - Not sure if I've ever had it, if it's the same as Advocaat then yes, yum.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? - Probably my dolly, Susan, with blonde curly hair, or maybe Paul another year, who was a life-sized baby doll, and mum had knitted him a blue romper suit!
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? - No
8. Hardest person to buy for? - My mum, she's got everything she needs apparently!
9. Easiest person to buy for? - Emma, anything edible is fine by her
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? - I can't really think of anything
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Mainly by mail, one or two email
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? - The Snowman
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - Never before the first week of December, usually later, most of my stuff has to be posted though, so can't leave it too late.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? - Yes, quite a few!
15. Favorite thing to eat/drink at Christmas? - Christmas Cake/Baileys with ice
16. Clear lights or coloured on the tree? - Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? - Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea, always makes me smile and sing along.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? - Stay at home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? - Nope, I know Rudolph, Donna and Blitzen, no idea of any others, is that bad?
20. Angel on the tree top or a Star?- Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? - Christmas morning always!