Sunday 7 January 2007

Doing a spot check.....

One hundred and five visible, possibly around another 15 or so on my head under the hair. Feeling a bit better though, actually managed to do 3 days washing up, not that there was lots, only mugs and one plate cos I've not eaten of course. And I changed the bed, it was so smelly and yucky with the amount of sweating I've done. And, last but not least, had a warm shower, (that's how come I counted all the spots.) I managed to eat some cup-a-soup and a couple of rusks and a bit of ice cream too, so at least I've had something. Feeling weak now though, but still, thank god not like yesterday. Thanks for all the well wishing and sympathy folks, much appreciated.

2 comments:

nicola said...

ewwwwwwww sweat!

I know Im up late, I cant sleep either!

Oh the sats isnt right btw, but will talk to you later today, off to stare at the ceiling for a while!

Boo said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better, once the spots come out that usually happens. Except that you want to scratch yourself to death!

Sorry if you had an adverse reaction from someone, ignore it!