Thursday 20 November 2008

Mainly photos

Did the evening walk and feed at the farm tonight, as K & T have gone to Cardiff to see Joe Brown (blimey, I couldn't believe he was still going, doing a 50th Anniversary tour apparently, I feel old, very, very old....)

Anyhow, there was the most amazing sunset up there so took a few photos on the Nokia, which reminded me I took the odd one here and there during my five week stint, so thought I'd stick them on here, seems a shame to have taken them and then they were just on my memory card. So here we are then -









Donkeys are back in the top field









Tiddly, the latest feral kitty



Walking in the Moonlight

The Ram, looking like Monarch of the Glen lol

5 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

Amazing sunsets Jan :) And gosh - all those donkeys!

ren said...

your photos are excellent. very impressive and the sunsets were great.

avalon said...

Nice to have you back Jan missed you, beautiful photos, loved the ones of emma in the last post she is so cute! Sounds like you have had a busy few weeks x

oldcrow61 said...

Loved the pictures. Now I want a donkey. Wouldn't mind that ram either, lol

Karen said...

Fabulous sunsets Jan.